For the students of the Class of 2020, all you can think about right now is Christmas around the corner and how you are just trying to enjoy the rest of junior year, right? Well, I'm here to interrupt your junior year to announce that we are going to be opening applications for our LHP Street Team starting December 15th! This is an incredible program that our girls (and we will accept guys too!) love and rave about.
Signing up to be a 2019 LHP Street Team member was a great decision! There are so many benefits: a large variety of poses and photos, comfortable environment, getting my hair and makeup done for my full session, and so much more. I love my experience with Lindsay Helberg! - Bailee Murray Class of 2019
Lindsay took my senior pictures, and it was a blast! She totally understood me and I became comfortable with her very quickly. She is very organized, and has great prices with great deals.
- Alexis Gunderson Class of 2018
We have such a great time with our girls, and continue to add things to the experience of being a Street Team member. Here's a list of just some of the things you get for being a part of the team.
1. A stunning senior session! We plan a custom session for you, from location to clothes, hair and makeup to poses and props. If you have a family property you (or mom) just HAVE to include in your session, we will make it happen. You play basketball? Great, we will go to the court and include that in your session too.
2. A custom phone app with all your beautiful portraits so you can show all your friends just how awesome your session was. Feel like a celebrity yet?
3. Members get hair and makeup included (YES! INCLUDED!) for your senior session in our top two levels. No need to worry about what you look like at your session, my people will make you look incredible.
4. A one-of-a-kind LHP Street Team shirt and branded coffee mug. Flaunt them proudly!
5. Monthly activities through the end of your senior year. This could be ice cream, a pizza party, group portrait themed sessions, fashion shoots, game nights...the list could go on forever! We just get together and have fun!
6. Another top level benefit, a FULL FAMILY SESSION. For those moms that want a family portrait before her senior goes to college or move away, this session is for you. Get those precious images now, before time gets away from you.
7. CASH REFERRALS!!!! You will get a set of referral cards, and for every senior you recruit that brings me your card, you get $20 cash. It's that simple.
8. A featured blog post all about you and your session!
9. Oh! And all the social media sized images from your session and the team sessions!
Now I bet you have a ton of questions, and that is normal. We have meeting slots available for you to come in, meet us, get your questions answered and sign up. So call us today, 701-712-7373, and set up what is sure to be one of the best parts of your senior year.